Title: Marketing Manager
Brand: 14 Day Mani via eComplete
Location: Hybrid: 2-3 days in the office
Salary: Up to £55,000 Dependent on experience
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join our rapidly expanding company with global ambitions. As Marketing Manager, you will support the Director in planning and executing strategies, product launches, events, press, digital content, PR and influencer activations that are aligned with the overall business objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a start-up environment, founder led business with huge room for upskilling and career growth. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in the beauty ecommerce or retail/lifestyle industry.
- Develop and execute the monthly marketing strategy for UK & Ireland and any emerging markets needed, creating compelling end to end campaigns for both new launches and basic business, ensuring consistency in execution across all channels and platforms
- Manage and devise the annual marketing budget
- Design, implement and measure revenue-generating marketing programmes
- Manage the marketing team with a focus on growing all social & digital channels, partnerships and events
- Manage the external paid marketing agency, weekly calls and align assets and budgets with them
- Brief the Design Team on all monthly campaigns for all marketing and digital marketing channels and align what each channel needs to execute
- Create presentations detailing marketing support plans and strategy to share with the wider business
- Write any marketing copy needed, including press releases, product copy, emails, briefs etc.
- Build the weekly email and social strategy with the ecommerce manager
- Manage the PR & influencer agencies and plan creative, luxury press events and develop the brands influencer strategy
- Share emerging trends and best practise with the wider business
- A creative marketeer, able to provide innovative solutions to increasing brand awareness
- Highly personable with a positive, can-do approach
- Thrives within a small multi-disciplined team with autonomy to drive effectiveness internally
- Prepared to be “hands-on” with the day-to-day activities
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
eComplete is a multifaceted eCommerce Growth Agency and Private Equity Group; evolved to deliver eCommerce growth on a Global scale. We don't operate as a traditional agency, instead, we utilise our proprietary data platform, industry leading experience, and bespoke global infrastructure, to provide embedded insight and support across all functions. This enables us to deliver faster targeted growth at a reduced risk with improved financials for our eCommerce partners and clients.