Title: Digital PR Lead
Location: Remote Working (with occasional office visits in Derby)
Salary: Dependant on experience
Motorpoint operates in a content-rich and highly competitive market. As the Digital PR Lead, you will work with and report into the Head of SEO to develop the websites profile and authority levels. The role will include developing an appropriate strategy to build online coverage through citations and links following direction from the Head of SEO and SEO team, but will also require close alignment with other Brand / PR / comms activity going on around the business.
- Own offsite digital activity for Motorpoint as part of the SEO team.
- Close working with the SEO team to develop the right insight and approach to the work, utilising a range of tools and data sources
- Review / appraise competitor activity and understand the appropriate gaps to close down
- Work closely with brand and the website team to work through whats possible to build and develop on the website to fuel / anchor your activity.
- Manage junior support / agency support where appropriate
- Own and manage campaigns and activity end-to-end, holding responsibility for project delivery
- Monitoring PR and social trends and relevant industry news and sharing with the wider team
- Producing robust activity reports to demonstrate performance
- Evaluating and assessing campaigns to highlight strengths and weaknesses of our approaches and processes, making recommendations for future activity
- Drive creativity within the work and have the ability to utilise the people around you to come up with out of the box ideas that match campaign objectives.
- 2+ years’ experience across digital PR, with SEO at the heart of your work
- A proven track record delivering effective outreach, campaigns and tactical digital PR work
- Positive and outgoing, a great team player
- Have a working understanding of SEO and the part offsite authority plays in delivering search performance.
- Be accountable for results from the work, but also confident setting expectations across the business on outcomes
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- Successful track record of establishing relationships with external media, partner websites and webmasters.
- Ability to work closely with and influence a range of internal stakeholders to drive successful outcomes.
- Proven credibility, ideally with established relationships with online influencers.
(Seriously, there’s loads...)
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy – yep that’s right!
- Discounts & cashback at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Staff discount on cars and finance options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Long service awards
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Quarterly Team nights out
- Days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house
Motorpoint is the place to be, and we are on a mission!
Already the UK’s leading retailer of nearly new cars, Motorpoint has ambitious plans to make car buying as easy as possible in whatever way our customers want. Online? We deliver. In-store? We deliver. At home? We deliver (we literally do).
We believe that by creating the best possible place to work for our colleagues, we will create the best possible experience for our customers and that will fuel the growth of our amazing business and the careers and opportunities for our colleagues.
As pioneers of selling cars online, we are perfectly positioned for developing our omnichannel customer proposition and we are looking for engineers, product owners and eCommerce marketeers to create the best products for our customers and suppliers.