Job Title: Content & Social Media Executive
Location: Remote / USA
Salary: Dependent on experience
In the role of our Content & Social Media Executive, you'll be working closely with out Brand Specialist and Director of USA to develop the social media initiatives to power our high growth plans for the brands in the eComplete start-up studio.
You will lead the organic social media brand strategy, community management and creative hacks for our brands to stand out across all platforms. You will also manage our social media channels and design, develop and execute all social campaigns across these channels directly coordinating with our E-commerce Managers to align with the on-site activities.
- Help develop and maintain a strategic marketing campaign calendar that is measurable in its impact from an SEO and social media perspective
- You identify, research and develop target group-specific stories and contents in the sense of strategic storytelling that drive high engagement across all internal and external platforms
- You listen to industry and influencer trends to identify relevant stories and content opportunities that align with eComplete's brands' objectives
- You manage internal and external content providers (text, graphics, pictures, videos) and check the quality of content incl. editing and proofreading of texts
- You support internal departments and project teams with communication advice and content creation
- You manage accounts on native social media platforms as well as collaborative social media tools
- You monitor and evaluate content with use of KPIs and analytics
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media and/or content creation
- 3-4 years of experience in brand marketing and/or brand management; Agency experience is a plus
- First experience in writing, editing and managing content in e-commerce
- Strong communication skills
- Organised, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all levels
- Keen to get stuck into the operational detail on our social media platforms
- Experience with building brands people love through cohesive brand strategies that carry through to consistent messaging and design
- Experience building brand-level campaigns with activations across a variety of channels and touchpoints that increase brand awareness; Experience or understanding in media planning and landscape is a plus
- You have a keen eye for social media best practices and have your pulse on top trends and tactics that will create excitement and help our brands stand out
eComplete is a multifaceted eCommerce private equity and Growth Agency Group; evolved to deliver eCommerce growth on a Global scale.
eComplete does not operate as a traditional agency, with the ability to utilise our proprietary data platform, industry leading experience and our bespoke global infrastructure, we provide embedded insight and support across all functions to deliver targeted growth.
eComplete brings faster growth with reduced risk and improved financials.
- 14 Days Holidays + 11 Federal Holidays
- Additional holiday gained per year up to a maximum of 18 days
- 401K + 3% Employer contribution
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Access to Perkbox
- Employee Discount on across our Brands
At eComplete Group, our focus is creating a culture that actively encourages our employees to voice and implement new initiatives and better ways of working, we respect our employees ideas, creativity and most importantly we value their time.
Our goal is to provide a working environment that protects and respects family life. We achieve this by giving our employees the flexibility to work from any location.
eComplete has every intention of sharing their success with their employees by giving back a percentage of our acquisitions, along with providing an enhanced benefits package.