Company: Motorpoint Via eComplete
Title: Senior UX Analyst / UX Designer
Location: Hybrid (Our Head Office is based in Derby)
Salary: Up to £53K dependent on experience
We are currently looking for a User Experience Analyst, reporting to the Principal Product Owner, to play a prominent role in our Digital team to help drive our Digital Transformational change programmes. We are making big changes and we need talented individuals to help drive our Digital transformation journey. That’s where you come in.
- Responsible for driving user experience analysis from discovery through to options, ensuring recommendations fit with our strategic business objectives.
- Work with Digital Analysts, Digital Designers and Product owners to suggest and create tests to Analyse website user behaviour, conversion funnels and customer journeys across key user groups and channels; trouble-shoot problems, identify emerging trends /opportunities and deliver actionable insights.
- Support the product feature roadmap by developing and implementing test hypothesis at pace to identify the best possible customer experience using test tools e.g. Google Optimize
- Work closely with Product and Technology teams to provide data-based evidence that will support continuous development and enhancement of Motorpoint websites.
- Knowledgeable in various analytical tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Contentsquare) and user experience response tools e.g., Hotjar.
- Experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels e.g., web, retail stores, telephone, webchat.
- Bring insight and expertise in how user needs have changed over time to ensure these are met by the business.
- Experience of facilitating workshops, the exploratory work preceding them, and playback of that output to stakeholders
- Use strong analytical skills to turn research into insight and strong recommendations for change as part of a continual feedback and improvement loop.
- Present data clearly verbally and through visualisation tools.
- Engage with internal stakeholders, third party vendors and others as needed to ratify, align and sense-check the 'what' (requirement), the 'why' (benefit) and the 'how' (solution).
- Work closely with E-commerce, Product and Technology teams to provide data-based evidence that will support continuous development and enhancement of the Motorpoint websites.
- Work collaboratively with the digital marketing teams to optimise user journeys and maximise performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Define requirements for ad-hoc marketing, E-commerce and customer behaviour analysis requests.
Customer & User Experience Focus:
- Map and understand customer journeys and processes, applying journey analysis and strategic thinking to identify pain points, customer touchpoints and improvements to result in the best service for Motorpoint’s customers.
- Experience or understanding of some or all of the following will be advantageous:
- eCommerce/Retail experience
- Google Optimise, ABTasty, Adobe Target.
- Content Square, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
- Figma, Miro.
- Hotjar, Qualtrics, Userzoom.
Seriously, there’s loads...
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy – yep that’s right!
- Discounts & cashback at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Staff discount on cars and finance options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Long service awards
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Quarterly Team nights out
- Days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house
Motorpoint is the UK’s leading omnichannel retailer of nearly new vehicles driven under 30,000 miles.
At our heart we are a people powered business and it is our talented people who help customers when purchasing a vehicle from Motorpoint, giving them the advice, they’re looking for, ensuring everything is to the standard they expect and developing new innovations, products and services that constantly improve the purchasing process. Proud, Supportive, Honest, Happy.
We are so proud of being a supportive employer that does not discriminate, and we work whole heartedly to ensure we support our future and existing employees in a fully inclusive and championing environment, always committing to our values and wellbeing