Title: Paid Social Manager
eComplete is a multifaceted eCommerce Growth Agency and Private Equity Group; evolved to deliver eCommerce growth on a Global scale. We don't operate as a traditional agency, instead, we utilise our proprietary data platform, industry leading experience, and bespoke global infrastructure, to provide embedded insight and support across all functions. This enables us to deliver faster targeted growth at a reduced risk with improved financials for our eCommerce partners and clients.
You will be a key member of the UK team taking ownership of our Client’s Paid Social Activity to support online growth, customer insight, customer retention and rapid expansion.
You will execute & develop localised paid social strategies and lead the development of paid social activities across the wider business, working closely with the client services and activation teams.
You will be involved in wider marketing conversations regarding any clients to ensure full visibility on overarching goals.
- Setting of KPIs for the channel, specific partners or campaigns and monitoring performance against them
- Ensuring that all client work is continually reviewed in terms of delivery and profitability
- Nurturing relationships, with new and existing clients
- Reviewing performance with strategic partners
- Briefing the teams on client goals / paid media requirements of the brief
- Managing/developing junior team members across partners and in-house
- Delivering industry insight to the teams
- Being an expert and providing paid channel expertise in client meetings and pitches
- Ownership of paid channel against goals & KPIs
- An expert in Paid Social, proven track record of managing paid activity across Meta and TikTok ideally
- Confident analysing large data sets and drawing insights to improve performance
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and you love taking ownership of processes and projects
- Able to inspire, motivate and engage with people
- Able to drive initiatives through and resolve obstacles/blockers effectively
- Positive in nature, able to both develop and get the best out of those around them
- An expert in providing digitally based campaigns and solutions through performance / acquisition channels
- Strategy and planning, with the ability to demonstrate intelligent and outside the box approaches to previous client needs
- Highly organised, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all levels
- Ability to think both creatively and commercially
- Happy to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience of new product development
- Interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism
- Competitive holidays + an extra day for your birthday
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- 5% employer Pension contribution vs 4% employee
- Access to office space in Stockport & LDN
- Free office parking
- Study support related to role
- Employee discounts across our Brands
At eComplete Group, our focus is creating a culture that actively encourages our employees to voice and implement new initiatives and better ways of working, we respect our employees ideas, creativity and most importantly we value their time.
Our goal is to provide a working environment that protects and respects family life. We achieve this by giving our employees the flexibility to work from any location.
eComplete has every intention of sharing their success with their employees by giving back a percentage of our acquisitions, along with providing an enhanced benefits package.