Title: Korean Marketing Manager
Location: Remote (within the UK)
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are looking for a Korean Marketing Manager to join our growing APAC Team, this is an integral role to the development of eComplete’s portfolio of brands in Korea.
You will be responsible for identifying market opportunities, customer insights and driving continuous growth in the Korean market for a collection of brands. In particular, this role will work collaboratively with our existing Korean team to further build our brands’ presence and market potential in Korea across all channels.
· Identify both online and offline opportunities to grow eComplete’s portfolio of brands in Korea.
· Identify potential influencer / affiliate opportunities and reach out to new contacts to grow brand awareness for eComplete’s portfolio of brands in Korea.
· Engage with key influencer/affiliate partners to promote new client brands.
· Negotiate best package deals for eComplete’s portfolio of brands and lock down exposure coverages to drive sales
· Connect with partners in Korea according to the client’s needs. This could include B2B outreach, agency outreach, payment provider outreach and etc.
· Conduct weekly / monthly/quarterly marketing sales reports
· Schedule Social coverage, Affiliate newsletter, SMS text sends, Kakao sends with clear segmentation strategy where necessary.
· Experience in digital marketing and in managing all marketing channels (SEO/SEM/CRM/PPC/Affiliates), and brand marketing channels (Campaign/content/social media) is preferred.
· Korean language skills both written & spoken to native level is a must for this post.
· Knowledge of both current and emerging Korean and global platforms including but not limited to Naver, YouTube, Kakao, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook etc.
· Prior work experience to drive Marketplace opportunities would be a bonus (e,g. Coupang, 11ST, G-market, etc).
· Have a strong interest in developing relationships with key Affiliates and Influencers. Prioritise new customer acquisition strategy at the lowest cost possible.
· A problem-solver and a logical thinker with strong analytical skills, experience working with Analytics platforms (SQL, Tableau or Google Analytics).
· Interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships with clients and key stakeholders. Ability to liaise with key partners in Korea with resilience is a must. Prior work experience around Korea Paid Media agencies and Influencer agencies would be ideal.
· Prior work experience on hosting offline marketing events or offline flag stores in Korea would be ideal.
· Natural leader, able to inspire, motivate, engage and drive. Positive in nature, able to both develop and get the best out of those around them.
eComplete is a multifaceted eCommerce Growth Agency and Private Equity Group; evolved to deliver eCommerce growth on a Global scale. We don't operate as a traditional agency, instead, we utilise our proprietary data platform, industry leading experience, and bespoke global infrastructure, to provide embedded insight and support across all functions. This enables us to deliver faster targeted growth at a reduced risk with improved financials for our eCommerce partners and clients.
· Competitive holidays + an extra day for your birthday
· Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
· 5% employer Pension contribution vs 4% employee
· Access to office space in Stockport & LDN
· Free office parking
· Study support related to role
· Employee discounts across our Brands
At eComplete Group, our focus is creating a culture that actively encourages our employees to voice and implement new initiatives and better ways of working, we respect our employees ideas, creativity and most importantly we value their time.
Our goal is to provide a working environment that protects and respects family life. We achieve this by giving our employees the flexibility to work from any location.
eComplete has every intention of sharing their success with their employees by giving back a percentage of our acquisitions, along with providing an enhanced benefits package.