Job Title: Digital Analyst
Location: Remote/Hybrid (Shelton House, Prime Pkwy, Derby DE1 3QB)
Salary: Up to £53K (Depending on experience)
We are looking for Digital Analyst to join our growing Digital team to help drive our Digital Transformational Change journey, this an exciting role meaning the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced eCommerce and retail business.
You will be comfortable with Digital Analysis, Reporting, Stakeholder Management and have extensive knowledge in Customer experience and the use of a variety Analysis tools.
- Responsible for digital analysis from discovery through to options, ensuring recommendations fit with our strategic business objectives.
- Analyse website user behavior, conversion funnels and customer journeys across key user groups and channels; trouble-shoot problems, identify emerging trends /opportunities and deliver actionable insights against KPIs.
- Support the product feature roadmap by defining data tracking requirements and working with the website development team to ensure these are implemented effectively.
- Develop and test hypothesis at pace to identify the best possible customer experience.
- Work closely with Product and Technology teams to provide data-based evidence that will support continuous development and enhancement of Motorpoint websites
- Work collaboratively with the digital marketing teams to optimise paid user journeys, from paid ad to basket, maximise performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Bring insight and expertise in how user needs have changed over time to ensure these are met by the business
- Help identify and shape KPIs for onsite performance including impact of events e.g., sale, promotions, new product launch
- Ensure that KPIs are benchmarked, tracked and reports are accessible by stakeholders and digestible by senior management.
- Use strong analytical skills to provide insight and strong recommendations for change as part of a continual feedback and improvement loop.
- Present data clearly verbally and through visualisation tools
- Engage with Product Owners, Stakeholders, third party vendors and others as needed to ratify, align and sense-check the 'what' (requirement), the 'why' (benefit) and the 'how' (solution).
- Define requirements for ad-hoc marketing, eCommerce and customer behaviour analysis requests
- Map and understand customer journeys and processes, applying journey analysis and strategic thinking to identify pain points and improvements to result in the best service for the customer
- Experience working within the eCommerce, Retail space is essential
- Experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels.
- Strong analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reporting tools
- Sound business & commercial acumen
- Great interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of Google Optimisation, ABTasty, Adobe Target
- Content Square, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Knowledgeable about the wider digital economy and advances in technology and understand how these impact in a retail customer service context
Seriously, there’s loads...
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy – yep that’s right!
- Discounts & cashback at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Staff discount on cars and finance options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Long service awards
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Quarterly Team nights out
- Days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house
Motorpoint is the place to be, and we are on a mission!
Already the UK’s leading retailer of nearly new cars, Motorpoint has ambitious plans to make car buying as easy as possible in whatever way our customers want. Online? We deliver. In-store? We deliver. At home? We deliver (we literally do).
We believe that by creating the best possible place to work for our colleagues, we will create the best possible experience for our customers and that will fuel the growth of our amazing business and the careers and opportunities for our colleagues.
As pioneers of selling cars online, we are perfectly positioned for developing our omnichannel customer proposition and we are looking for engineers, product owners and eCommerce marketeers to create the best products for our customers and suppliers.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and would ask you to get in touch if you are concerned about any barriers you feel you may be facing in your application process with us, so we can ensure they are removed.
By applying for this role, you are confirming you are happy for us to do an Experian check.