Job Title: US Social Media Brand Specialist
Location: Remote / USA
Salary: Dependent on experience
eComplete is searching for a Social Media Brand Specialist to lead the organic social media brand strategy, community management and creative hacks for our brands to stand out across all platforms. You will work closely with the US Brand Specialist to develop the social media initiatives to power our high growth plans for the brands in the eComplete start-up studio.
- Develop and implement organic social media strategy with clear objectives, goals and KPI's (including reach, followers, engagement, clicks to the website, etc.)
- Identify and execute new ways to build engagement and grow user-generated content and followers
- Work closely with the designers as well as the influencer team to create content and test new and emerging opportunities (Insta Lives, TikTok for commercial use etc.)
- Establish and maintain voice, tone, personality and curation of content to drive growth and engagement across all social media platforms
- Create and manage social media content, creative briefs, and posting schedule across all platforms in alignment with brand priorities and business goals
- Create and optimize all social media posts while ensuring it’s aligned with best practices and the brand voice
- Research trending topics, hashtags and social mood regularly to drive audience engagement, build brand perception and keep us in mind
- Maximise influencer program to leverage relevant content creators and drive traffic to the websites
- Create and maximize influencer program to leverage relevant content creators and drive traffic to the website
- Provide audience and performance insights and analyze to make informed decisions for future content-planning
- 2-3 years of experience in social media management, brand marketing or brand management in a high growth start-up or agency
- Excellent understanding of social platforms, content performance, audiences, growth hacking and digital trends
- Comfortable with owning strategic, creative and analytical responsibilities
- Experience with building brands people love through cohesive social media brand strategies with consistent messaging and design
- You have a keen eye for social media best practices and have your pulse on top trends and tactics that will create excitement and help our brands stand out
- Excellent writing skills and storytelling ability to communicate and connect with key audiences
- You take initiative, keep organized, can handle multiple projects at once, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
eComplete is a multifaceted eCommerce private equity and Growth Agency Group; evolved to deliver eCommerce growth on a Global scale.
eComplete does not operate as a traditional agency, with the ability to utilise our proprietary data platform, industry leading experience and our bespoke global infrastructure, we provide embedded insight and support across all functions to deliver targeted growth.
eComplete brings faster growth with reduced risk and improved financials.
- 14 Days Holidays + 11 Federal Holidays
- Additional holiday gained per year up to a maximum of 18 days
- 401K + 3% Employer contribution
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Access to Perkbox
- Employee Discount on across our Brands
At eComplete Group, our focus is creating a culture that actively encourages our employees to voice and implement new initiatives and better ways of working, we respect our employees ideas, creativity and most importantly we value their time.
Our goal is to provide a working environment that protects and respects family life. We achieve this by giving our employees the flexibility to work from any location.
eComplete has every intention of sharing their success with their employees by giving back a percentage of our acquisitions, along with providing an enhanced benefits package.